MACON, Ga. – The Mercer football program and head coach Bobby Lamb are set to hold the inaugural Mercer Football Golf Tournament on April 4, 2014 at Healy Point Country Club.
The four-person scramble event is set for a shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. on April 4, with registration beginning at noon.
Healy Point, located just south of Atlanta in Macon, is a golf tradition that has been pleasing members and guests since 1972. Designed by Gary Player, the course is an equal balance of both challenge and beauty. Healy Point features 18 holes of championship golf with five sets of tees to accommodate golfers of all skill levels.
Sponsorships are available as a hole sponsor for $100, a hole sponsor and two entry fees for $500 or hole sponsor, team entry and team autographed football for $1,000.
WHEN: Friday, April 4, 2014
WHERE: Healy Point Country Club
TIME: Shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. / Registration begins at noon
FORMAT: Four-person scramble
COST: $125 per person / $450 per team
- Round of golf
- Box lunch
- Tee gift
- One (1) mulligan
- One (1) red tee buster
- Door prize ticket
- Putting contest
- Long drive / Closest to pin
- $100 – hole sponsor sign
- $500 – hole sponsor sign and two (2) entry fees
- $1,000 – hole sponsor sign, team entry and team autographed football
- Please contact Penny Pitts for more information and payment options by phone at 478-301-2713 or by email at email@example.com
- Please make checks payable to Mercer University Football and mail to: Mercer Athletics: Att: Penny Pitts, 1400 Coleman Avenue, Macon, Ga. 31207
- Registration is also available online by clicking here.